href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg5v1KyCLbW0CWdhEUoqj5xP-tRNhEMwmX5BXKIv0ijX6HebXBgmnNQbQrxS_N83t6EoaOJu8xJ8vslpAiODsAEwRGfMEP20zq-PQ0riCXtAkdui6V7O6VzzvABUkDZW2zLrN8w2baRkYw/s1600-h/DSC00563.JPG">
Sorry it has taken so long to post. Here are some pics of our fun day taking Enzo to the train museum in Sacramento. We had a lot of fun. We went while Kaelyn was at school to let Enzo have his own day. For his birthday presents we let him pick a few things from the gift shop. He picked James a train from the stories of Thomas, a Steamliner train that goes around his tracks by itself.. its pretty cool, and a train whistle. He had a great time and cried when we left. Im glad that we were able to share this special day with him!
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Train Museum
Posted by COSENTINO at 11:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad you guys made it up, I bet Enzo had a blast. What a special day with mom and dad!
I bet he loved it, and that's great you spent some one-on-one time with him. I just bought that striped shirt for Brady on clearance for next winter. Gotta love The Children's Place!
Post a Comment