



On Thursday I met up with my friend Kristi. She has been a friend way back when my family moved to the other side of Fresno and I was 11. We haven't seen eachother since Halloween in 2006 and then we were both pregnant. Kristi has 2 girls and a boy who is a few months younger than Enzo, and another boy on the way due in July. I was so excited to see her. The boys played so well together and were both interested in cars and it was so cute to see them share. Everytime we get together I think of all the fun experiences we all had when I was in Middle school and at girls camp. Remember what we used to do during recess? LOL!! I scanned a picture of us from 1996 when the ym and yw went to yosemite. Our friend Lindsay is also in the picture. If you are looking at this Autumn im sorry I couldn't find any other pictures with us, they are all packed. We all had so much fun together. Now we are all growing up and all over the place and I hope we can all keep in touch and maybe someday all get together with all our kids.
Monday, June 9, 2008
Thursday
Posted by COSENTINO at 9:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I had such a fun time with you guys. I can't believe that picture from way back when...way too many memories!!
Haha, thats funny. No worries, trust me, I'm not to worried about me not being in the pictures especially from way back in the day. I looks like you guys had a great time. Maybe one of these years we can all get together again.
Post a Comment